Sign up for the best home buying journey you can imagine!
We have some valuable information and advice to share with you that will help you enjoy your adventure home! Receive essential insights and current statistics into buying a home in Campbell River, Vancouver Island.
Most sellers use a real estate agent. And for good reason!
A skilled agent can ensure your home sells quickly and for the best price, while making the entire process much easier for you.
- Pricing is a real art. The biggest factor in determining how quickly your home sells is the price, and deciding that price is trickier than it seems. It takes experience and even 1% more for your home can mean thousands to your bottom line.
- Negotiating is hard. Not just hard to do, but it can feel uncomfortable. If you want someone to negotiate fearlessly on your behalf, you need an agent.
- Marketing today is much more than MLS®. To get the most for your home, you need qualified buyers to see it. That requires an agent who knows how to create a marketing plan to get as many qualified buyers as possible to find out about and view your property.
- Showings are a pain. Showing your own home is not only a huge inconvenience to you, it’s important to know that most buyers feel uncomfortable viewing a home with the homeowner present.
- Paperwork takes expertise. If you think doing your own taxes is a challenge, try navigating the paperwork for a real estate transaction! It takes experience and expertise to make sure everything is done correctly.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN AN AGENT
The best agents are highly skilled, real estate experts. They are on the pulse of all local market activity and have intricate knowledge of active and past inventory. They keep you informed and are by your side every step of the way.
Great agents are marketing geniuses. They know exactly how to set the ideal price for your property, so that it sells quickly and for top dollar. They also know how to promote your listing effectively, to attract the most qualified buyers.
Great agents are skilled negotiators. Negotiating requires expertise and skill, period.
Great agents have mastered this art and bring confidence and calm at offer time. They guide you through the negotiation process helping you understand what to include, what to give up
and most importantly, when to walk away if reasonable terms cannot be reached.
Finally, a great agent makes things easy. They dot the i’s, cross the t’s and handle all the details. They recommend reputable movers, contractors, and other professionals you need.
They will give you tips and ideas. They will do the heavy-lifting, so you don’t have to.
So when choosing a REALTOR®, make sure they meet this profile. Contact me to find out how I can make all the difference in your home selling experience.
The right agent makes all the difference!
There are several compelling reasons for choosing professional representation when it comes to the sale of one of your most valuable assets.
We know information is available everywhere for buyers and sellers today 24/7, but knowing what this information means to your bottom line requires an experienced, knowledgeable professional to help you achieve the highest possible price and terms for your home.
Local real estate market expertise and in-depth knowledge of current and historical market activity.
A comprehensive and strategic marketing plan, access to a database of buyers ready to buy right now, a proven track record of success and the ability to negotiate fear-lessly on your behalf are just a few of the reasons why you would choose an agent.